- 2 cups flour
- 4 TB of paprika
- 1 tsp salt
- 1 tsp celery salt
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- Grapeseed oil or your favourite cooking oil. We like grapeseed oil because it is typically non GMO.
- 8 Fresh Lake perch fillets
- Mix flour, paprika, and salts together and set aside.
- In a small bowl, blend the egg and the milk.
- Heat about an inch of oil in a large frying pan until 350 degrees.
- Dip perch fillets in egg wash first and then into the flour mixture.
- Carefully place them into the hot oil in the frying pan and brown on both sides.
- Remove from the oil and drain on a paper towel to absorb excess oil. Salt as soon as possible.
- Serve immediately.