Creole Shrimp Skewers
- 2 1/2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons salt
- 2 tablespoons garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 tablespoon cayenne pepper
- 1 tablespoon dried oregano
- 1 tablespoon dried thyme Creole Shrimp Skewers
- 2 tablespoons Creole Seasoning
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 pound medium shrimp (30/40) peeled and deveined
- Combine the Creole Seasoning ingredients thoroughly and set aside.
- Preheat the oven to 425 degrees F.
- Combine the Creole Seasoning and melted butter in a medium bowl. Whisk to combine. Place 3 tablespoons of this mixture in a shallow dish and reserve the remaining mixture for later.
- Skewer the shrimp on small 6 inch skewers, using 2-3 shrimp per skewer. Lay the skewers in the butter mixture in the shallow dish and coat both sides with the seasoning. Place the skewers on a parchment-lined baking sheet. Once all the shrimp have been skewered, place the baking sheet in the oven and let the shrimp bake for about 12-15 minutes until opaque throughout. Remove the skewers and place on a platter for serving.
- Serve immediately with the remaining melted Creole butter and some crusty bread to dip in the butter.