Roasted Radishes with Chive Vinaigrette
- 1 1/2 pounds radishes, trimmed, scrubbed, and halved
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh chives
- 1/2 teaspoon Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. In a medium bowl toss radishes with 1 tablespoon of the olive oil. Place the radishes in a 15x10x1-inch baking pan. Roast, uncovered, for 30 to 35 minutes or until tender and lightly browned, stirring once.
- For chive vinaigrette, in a screw-top jar combine the remaining 2 tablespoons olive oil, the white wine vinegar, chives, mustard, pepper, and salt. Drizzle vinaigrette over radishes; toss to coat.