Salmon with Dijon Glaze
Prep Time:5 min
Cook Time:10 min
Total Time:15 min
- ¼ cup packed light brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 4 (7 ounce) boneless salmon fillets
- salt and ground black pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven's broiler and set the oven rack at about 6 inches from the heat source; prepare the rack of a broiler pan with cooking spray.
- Season the salmon with salt and pepper and arrange onto the prepared broiler pan. Whisk together the brown sugar and Dijon mustard in a small bowl; spoon mixture evenly onto top of salmon fillets.
- Cook under the preheated broiler until the fish flakes easily with a fork, 10 to 15 minutes.