The Very Best Fish Recipe Ever
Prep Time: 10 min
Cook Time: 10 min
Total Time: 6
- 3/4 c. shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/3 c. butter, softened, plus more for greasing dish
- 1/4 c. mayonnaise
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 1/4 c chopped green onions
- 1/4 tsp. salt
- 1/4 tsp. pepper
- 2 tsp. Fresh dill
- 2 dashes Tabasco sauce
- 2 pounds skinless halibut or pickerel
- Pre-heat the oven broiler; Grease 9×13″ baking dish with thin coat of butter.
- Mix together Parmesan cheese, butter, mayo, lemon juice, green onion, salt, pepper, dill, & Tabasco in small bowl until well blended.
- Arrange fish in a single layer in baking dish.
- Broil fish for 8 minutes or until it flakes with a fork. Remove from oven and carefully spread Parmesan mixture over top. Broil 2 additional minutes, or until bubbly and lightly browned.